Based in United States
March 6, 2014
Doggins is a quiet little adventure game about a terrier, time travel, and a villainous monocled squirrel. Explore the moon, sniff some things, and unravel a plot to sabotage the history of human invention.
Doggins was created by husband-and-wife team David & Brooke Condolora and inspired by their indomitable cairn terrier, Oliver Doggins.
The game was Brain&Brain's first title, released in March 2014. Over the following months, it picked up several accolades, including award nominations for Best Mobile Game at Casual Connect 2014 and the inaugural SXSW Gamer's Voice Award.
- Fresh, graphic art style with handcrafted animation.
- Classic item-based puzzles combined with touch interaction.
- Fully immersive, with visual storytelling and a minimal UI.
- No in-app purchases or ads!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Mobile Game Nominee" - Casual Connect SF (2014)
- "Gamer's Voice Award Nominee" - SXSW Gaming Awards (2014)
- "Indie MEGABOOTH Selection" - PAX East (2014)
- "Indie Prize Showcase" - Casual Connect SF (2014)
- "Best New Games" - Apple (2014)
- "Best Games You've Never Played" - Apple (2014)
- "Best Android Apps Launched in 2014" - Appszoom (2014)
- "The aesthetics are ultra high-quality, ranking either a Caldecott medal or at least inclusion in promotional material for the hipster coffeehouse down the block."
- "Doggins is a game crafted by compassion towards a genre, with the idea that it will be something you want share with those around you."
- "Doggins is one of those games that should be loaded onto every iPad."
- "Like Tengami, Doggins stands out with its own look and fantastic animations, while letting users explore at their leisure. It is funny, with lovable characters and fun puzzles. The game’s charm can’t be overstated."
- "Doggins is a charming game, almost to the point of excess, with a clean, borderless art style and fluid animations that infuse every inch of the game with personality."
- "The characterful minimalism of Doggins distinguishes the game, but it also helps maintain a refreshing simplicity in its puzzles."
- "Doggins's art style really is something to write home about. This is professional animation-grade stuff, with a crisp, flat, heavily stylised look that comes across like an interactive kids' book."
- "The artwork, too, is just so enchanting, and the animations send every character bounding straight to your heart. In the cuddly sort of way. Doggins is the kind of game you'll actually want to sit back and enjoy."
- "Doggins is a pleasant adventure game with amusing characters, and puzzles that don't drive you to frustration. There's a delightful simplicity to it that many adventure games fail to achieve."
Request Press Copy
Please use this form to submit your request, and we'll follow up with a press copy when available. Thanks!
Brain&Brain is game dev duo David and Brooke Condolora. Most recently, they developed folktale adventure Burly Men at Sea during their own adventures as nomads and erstwhile farmhands. They’re now based in an old mill in the Ozarks with their indomitable cairn terrier, Oliver Doggins, who inspired their first game and accompanies them on all dog-friendly escapades.
More information on Brain&Brain, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Story, Art, Animation, Design
Story, Programming, Sound, Design